Binatone and Hubble to Showcase Connectivity Products
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Binatone Global and Hubble Connected will showcase their end-to-end Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and wide range of pet monitoring products at Pet Fair Asia from August 27-30, 2015 at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center.llery
Binatone, a leading provider of consumer electronics and lifestyle products for a broad range of applications including baby, pet and family connectivity at home, will showcase its newest product offerings at Booth C1006. Its products are sold under world leading brands such as Motorola, AEG, Binatone and iDECT.
Hubble is a new services and solutions platform that provides end-to-end IoT Connected Solutions to enhance consumer experience across a broad range of Binatone products. Users can now stream live video, engage in two-way audio communication, check room temperature, receive alerts and more on their smartphone or tablet via the Hubble application when paired with Motorola Connect products (among others). It also enables industry leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to rapidly and seamlessly integrate products to The Cloud.
"With our newest lineup of pet monitoring products, consumers are not only experiencing new ways to track and monitor their pets, but new ways to interact and communicate with them when away from home," said Dino Lalvani, Chairman and CEO of Binatone Global. "Whether it's a daily commute to work or an overseas vacation, we're aiming to make pet separation a more controlled and tolerable experience."
New 2015 Products on Display Will Include:
Motorola SCOUT 2500 & SCOUT 5000: These new SCOUT products are the latest in wearable technology for pets that allow owners to stay connected with their pets. The SCOUT 2500 allows users to track their pet and pinpoint their exact location.
- The SCOUT 2500 enables users to set up geo-fencing, receive escape notifications if the pet passes the virtual geo fence. Launching in Fall 2015, the SCOUT 2500 will retail for $99.
- With the SCOUT5000, owners can now see the world through their dog's eyes with a 4K Wi-Fi® camera built into the collar. The collar uses multi cellular/wireless connectivity GPRS/WiFi/BT4.0 on the collar of the dog that works in conjunction with the pet owner's compatible smartphone or tablet through Hubble Connected, a global Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions & Services provider. Using the Hubble Connected app, the SCOUT5000 can stream video directly from the collar to the owner's compatible smartphone or tablet.
Products on Display
- Motorola SCOUT 66: A Wi-Fi camera that turns any compatible Internet enabled device into a fully functional video monitor via the Hubble Connected application. The infrared night vision and sound, motion and temperature notifications allow pet owners to feel reassured when away from home and the two-way communication allow users to monitor their pet from a remote location.
- Motorola SCOUT 73: A high definition outdoor camera with Wi-Fi capabilities that's compatible with the Hubble Connected application so home-owners/renters can livestream footage directly to their smart phone and watch their property and pets when away from home.
- Motorola SCOUT 85: A remote Wi-Fi camera that turns any compatible internet enabled device into a fully functional HD video streaming monitor with the Hubble Connected application from anywhere in the world. Free sound, motion and temperature notifications offer a sense of comfort when checking in your pets while away from home. The remote pan, tilt and zoom helps users focus on a specific part of the room and the infrared night vision and two-way communication allow users to monitor and communicate with their home night and day.
Other Motorola pet training systems on display will include the SCOUT TRAINER 25 & SCOUT TRAINER 100, SCOUT BARK 100, BARK 200U & BARK 500U , WIRELESS FENCE 25,TRAINER 200U, and TRAVEL FENCE 50.
The Binatone and Hubble executive teams are available for demonstrations and interviews by appointment. Please contact Kendal@ballantinespr.com to arrange a meeting.
About Binatone: Binatone is a leading provider of innovative consumer electronics and lifestyle products for a broad range of applications including baby nursery, pet nursery and family connectivity at home. Its products are sold under world leading brands such as Motorola, AEG, Binatone and iDECT. For over 56 years, Binatone maintains its position as a key player in the consumer electronics industry by offering innovative products and solutions. For more information, visit www.binatoneglobal.com
About Hubble Connected: Hubble Connected Limited ('Hubble') is a global Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) provider with offices in USA, Canada, UK, India, Hong Kong and Vietnam. The Hubble platform enables operators and service providers to enhance their offerings and leading global original equipment manufacturers (OEM) to deliver fully integrated connected propositions with rich applications that include live video streaming, Cloud recording and GPS tracking. Hubble has an industry leading ability to offer affordable full global Cellular connectivity.
As well as directly connecting a host of leading global brands such as Motorola, Binatone, AEG, VTech and Beurer, Hubble is a member of the AllSeen Alliance and Thread Group; making products interoperable with other major brands, such as Electrolux, LG, Nest and Samsung. For more information, visit www.hubbleconnected.com