How much does it cost to visit Pet Fair Asia?
The entrance for Pet Fair Asia is free for professionals, once they pre-register online prior to the show. Without confirmed pre-registration, professionals can buy ticket on-site during the show (100rmb for 3 days - August 22-24). To register now, click here.
How do I get my badge?
All pre-registered visitors coming from abroad can print their own badge at home and avoid the lines at the Pre-registered counter at the show. You can print your badge during the pre-registration process or log in the visitor center later on to do so.
What are the Opening Times of the Exhibition?
21 August, 2018 International Pet Industry Summit 09:00 - 17:00 (see details here)
21 August, 2018 Petfood Forum China 09:00 - 17:00 (see details here)
22 August, 2018 Professional Trade Day 09:00 - 17:30
23 August, 2018 Professional Trade Day 09:00 - 17:30
24 August, 2018 Professional Trade Day 09:00 - 17:30
25 August, 2018 Public Open Day 09:00 - 17:30
26 August, 2018 Public Open Day 09:00 - 15:00
Who qualifies as a Trade Visitor at Pet Fair Asia?
- Pet stores (independent, chain and franchise)
- Online shops selling pet supplies
- Veterinary professionals, pet clinics, pharmacies
- Garden centres
- Agricultural merchants
- DIY stores with pet department
- Wholesalers of livestock, pet supplies and aquatics
- Manufacturers of pet food and supplies
- Distributors of pet food, pet supplies or aquaria products
- Retail food trading companies
- Drugstores and discounters that sell pet supplies Services
- Logistics and transport companies
- Pet food technology
- Equestrian sports trade
- Seed and plant retail and wholesale trade
- Students of veterinary medicine Veterinarians
- Non-medical pet practitioners
- Pet grooming salons
- Pet boarding professionals
- Publishers & Media related to the pet industry
- Breeders supplying the wholesale pet trade
How do I get a letter of invitation to apply for a visa?
Tourist visas usually do not require an invitation letter. However, we strongly recommend that you check with the Chinese embassy/consulate in your country of origin. If you need a business visa, an invitation letter will be required. Click here for details.
How can I reserve a hotel room at a discounted rate?
VNU Exhibitions Asia has contracted, via its official travel agency, guest rooms with several hotels at negotiated rates. For rates and reservations, please contact our travel agent. Click here for details.
Why is Pet Fair Asia divided in Trade/Consumers Days?
Pet Fair Asia is organized during five days every year, and preceded by a networking conference the day before the show (IPIS). The first three days of Pet Fair Asia are only for professional audience, while the following two days (week-end) are for public visitors. We believe this structure (1 day for networking in a quiet atmosphere, 3 days for trade, 2 days for consumer marketing) is currently the best balance for domestic and international suppliers to do business in China and in Asia.
Need help with visitor pre-registration?
If you experience issues during pre-registration, please contact our service center :
Phone +86 21 6195 6016 or email (email@example.com).