OVERVIEW OF ASIAN PRODUCTS & MARKETS
- No other platform gathers as many exhibitors and visitors from Asia-Pacific.
- Country pavilions presenting exclusive products : Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Australia, etc.
- The InnovAction Area displays new products before their appearance in Europe/USA.
- A great chance to get distribution rights before your competitors.
THE BEST OF THE CHINESE PET INDUSTRY
- The place where the best products from all over the world compete.
- Our chinese exhibitors are focusing on high quality products for demanding markets.
- No alleys of stainless steel bowls!
- Attention to intellectual property rights.
PROFESSIONAL VISITORS SATISFACTION (Pet Fair Asia 2017)
- 22,443 professional visitors on trade days.
- 84.76% visitors "satisfied" or "very satisfied".
- 67% visitors made purchasing decisions during the event.
- 88.71% visitors plan to visit the show again in 2017.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
- You will always find someone to answer your questions : write or call us!
- We help you prepare your trip or assist you on-site whenever needed. Try us!
- We provide visitors with quality show guide and convenient contact information.
- On-site conferences and forums give you additional opportunities to do networking.
- The online visitor system helps you to grow your network year after year.
HIGH-PROFILE ASSOCIATED CONFERENCES
- Every single of our conferences serves a specific purpose : Petfood Technologies, Decision-makers Networking, Pet Hospital Management...
IPIS: The place where professionals from all over the world come and meet their Asian partners.
- Petfood Forum China : The future of the pet food industry is discussed here.
- Meeting for Pet Hospital Management.
AND ALL THE SMALL DETAILS THAT MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
- PFA2018 is held in Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), a world class venue.
Just 15 minutes away from the heart of Shanghai, surrounded by restaurants & entertainment.
- Complimentary wi-fi access and charging stations for professional visitors.
- More surprises on-site...!
“I visited the show first in 2011, and this year was our 3rd edition as exhibitor. The show grew very much, our overall impression is very positive. Our main purpose in exhibiting at this show was to sell United Pets brand in China. In this last 3 years exhibiting at PFA, we had the chance to learn about the pet business in China, figure out who are the main players in the market and meet potential partners and or distributors. Besides the domestic market we noticed an increase of the international buyers.”
Mr. Costantino Psilogenis, United Pets (Italy)
“We are very happy with the result of our first Pet Fair Asia show. The event was one of the easiest for us to organize due to first-class help and professionalism of the organizer. It was reasonably easy to get badges, set up the booth and move in. Transport by metro to the venue was very easy. The first two days of the show were very good for us, and now have around 75 contacts from 16 countries. We found this show much better for us than CIPS which we attended in Guangzhou last year. We will definitely consider having a booth at Pet Fair Asia again in the next edition.”
Mr. Mark Scott, Demavic Laboratoire (France)
“Pet Fair Asia has seen great upgrade in terms of scale & location in the recent two years; it is a great platform where we can meet the agents, distributors & retailers from all over China!”
Mr. Wang Shengli, Deputy General Manager, Doggyman
“The number of exhibitors as well as visitors increased a lot in the past few years. Pet Fair Asia is a great platform to meet both professionals and better understand your future consumers.
Mrs. Ye Yuting, Executive Supervisor, Versele-Laga China
“Pet Fair Asia plays an important role in leading the industry development. The show organizer did a very good job in organizing & promoting the exhibition. We believe that it will be the best one in Asia in the near future.”
Mr. Shi Junhui, Deputy General Manger, SINGEN
“Pet Fair Asia is highly thought of by all exhibitors here. The event this year is especially successful not only regarding visitors' flow but also for its excellent market influence and promotion platform. You cannot miss this event if you want to be a serious player in Chinese market.”
Mr. Leo Li, Chairman, Touch Dog
“We have been visiting Pet Fair Asia every year since our company was founded. It is in this event that we got aquainted with various brands and managed to conclude deals with them. In 2014, we can see the continuous expansion of the event and representated brands. This strengthens our belief regarding the rapid growth potential of the industry and gives distributors more confidence on the pet market in China and close foreign neighbours.”
Mr. Xiang Xudong, Top Pet Product Wholesalers in China